ALPINE CABLE PROTECT
MOTOREX ALPINE CABLE PROTECT is a special cable relubricant, which efficiently protects wire cables for cable cars against the effects of weather and wear, thus extending the service life of the cable. A special solvent is used in the factory to dilute the product, therefore making it very easy to apply. After the solvent has evaporated, the agent forms a thin, water-repellent film with very good adhesion.
· Prevents corrosion and internal wear of wire cables
· Extends the service life of wire cables
· Neutral vis-à-vis the most common inserts used in cable and driving pulleys for cable cars
· No compatibility problems with the most common basic cable lubricants
· Economical application, only once or twice a year
Comment for ALPINE CABLE PROTECT:
Please send us your opinion about this product.
BUCHER AG LANGENTHAL • MOTOREX Lubrication Technology
Bern-Zürich-Strasse 31 • P.O. Box • 4901 Langenthal, Switzerland
Phone +41 (0)62 919 75 75 • Fax +41 (0)62 919 75 95