Environmental policy of the MOTOREX group of companies
Both at work and at home responsibility for our environment is of key importance. The guiding principles are intended to point us all in the right direction. Our challenge is to achieve genuine sustainability. Our environmental policy covers all areas of our BUCHER-MOTOREX group of companies and runs like a "green" line through our entire process landscape.
- We develop, sell and produce MOTOREX products which are to be safely produced, safely used, safely recycled and safely disposed of.
- During the production, storage, sale and use of our MOTOREX products we minimise the impact on both man and the environment.
- Every day we endeavour to produce as little waste as possible, to preserve resources and keep emissions as low as possible.
- The same high level of priority is assigned to economic matters, safety, environmental protection and health in our MOTOREX strategy.
- It is our aim to continuously improve safety, health and environmental protection. We have taken up these challenges as a matter of policy, irrespective of whether or not these are covered by statutory obligations or conditions imposed by authorities.
BUCHER AG LANGENTHAL • MOTOREX Lubrication Technology
Bern-Zürich-Strasse 31 • P.O. Box • 4901 Langenthal, Switzerland
Phone +41 (0)62 919 75 75 • Fax +41 (0)62 919 75 95